EAW SB1000 DRIVER

Ivan Beaver Graduate Student Mar 22, Have fun, good luck. I've not been over-impressed by the SB in this century; better subs have come along Matt Vivlamore Senior Mar 19, Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Music styles from all genres including EDM.
Uploader: Motilar
Date Added: 8 May 2013
File Size: 19.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29362
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Forums Pro Audio Junior Varsity. Chris Gruber Sophomore Mar 19, Chris Gruber Sophomore Mar 21, It also takes a lot of abuse. Jeff Babcock Senior Mar 18, Everywhere Threads This forum This thread.

I'd rather have it over many boxes, it's a known quantity and I can easily get it to do what I want. My apologies to the OP for a slight thread swirve.

EAW SB1000 Subwoofer 1 of 2

For the money and the type of work we do…This is a hard to beat combo. Matt Vivlamore Senior Mar 19, Mar 22, 1 0 0 Ivan Beaver Graduate Student Mar 22, Jan 11, 10, 7 38 34 Wallingford, CT www.

Perhaps the people who don't like it haven't processed it correctly, I have no idea.

Since I assume you don't have the proper processor with the correct settings, you are going to have to measure the thing if you want to line it up with your SBs. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Music styles from all genres including EDM. Chad Stewart Freshman Mar 22, Brand consistency is good marketing, too.

Shane Presley Senior Mar 18, Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Status Not open for further replies. Many choose to denigrate the SB, but I have a lot of hours on that subwoofer and I just don't hear it.

Jan 11, 2, 7 0 Eaww GA area. If you're using conventional amps, remember that the I-Tech introduces latency even if you don't use any internal processing. I own 6 SRXs We use the Vertec preset and the subs sound amazing. I'd start with a pair and consider adding another pair for the EDM-type gigs. I am not familiar enough to do any usable measurements with smaart, so use small words, in your explainations.

EAW SB Subwoofer 1 of 2 | eBay

I have 8 SBz, but I don't have enough to cover a B national, so I have 4 x yorkville tx-9S cabinets, that I have put in the middle, and put them on aux. That's, like, 3dB more output at best.

Jan 11, 0 0 Rodgers-town, Wisco. I've not been over-impressed by the SB in this century; better subs have come along The point of my original reply was "if you've made up your mind, why ask? Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts.

If you want to discuss further, open a new thread.

Комментарии